Sales and Service Leader
Assist the Market Leader with overall operational management of the financial center as defined by the responsibilities listed below. Perform the duties of the manager when the manager is absent from the bank.
- Conduct on the job training of, and continuing supervision of, Universal Bankers.
- Ensure excellent Client Advocacy service on a daily basis. This includes client interactions of staff, quality of work processed to ensure client satisfaction, and scheduling for sufficient coverage necessary to handle client traffic.
- Conduct team member evaluations as appropriate, 90 day, annual, or special, with review by or in collaboration with Financial Center Manager. Maintain a positive working atmosphere.
- Monitor, coach, and encourage sales and referrals by staff. Train staff on products and services of the bank.
- Ensure that the staff is trained on all bank security procedures and is strictly adhering to those procedures at all times.
- Ensure that all monthly and quarterly audits are conducted and that all audit procedures and policies are followed in the office.
- Perform supervision of office staff in the absence of the Financial Center Manager. Fill in for absent staff members as needed.
Education or Experience Preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proven sales focus and sales leadership ability to include sales training for staff.
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred.
- Three years banking experience and the ability to perform the most complex client banking transactions and to provide guidance to staff on approved procedures.
- Knowledge of and experience with bank office security needs and procedures.