Risk Compliance Manager
Responsible for managing compliance risks related to; deposits and loans, bank products, disclosures, advertisements, marketing and other compliance concerns. Analyze internal processes, policies and procedures and consider the inherent and residual risks with an enterprise perspective.
- Works closely across department lines to monitor and update bank operating policies and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Identifies, through monitoring and internal reviews, procedural and policy related weaknesses and establishes guidelines for the development of processes to resolve deficiencies.
- Reviews and revises as needed bank forms and disclosures for compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Coordinates and manages the internal audits.
- Serves as the Security Officer.
- Initiates investigative procedures in the event of a violation of a compliance procedure, policy, rule or regulation.
- Assists with new product and service offerings including; researching and answering questions regarding state and/or federal compliance requirements.
- Reviews all bank marketing materials as well as product and service collateral material for regulatory compliance.
- Reviews the CRA program to determine benchmarked activity in the areas of Lending, Investment and Community Service and maintains the Bank’s Public File as required.
- Primary contact for Whistle Blower Program.
- Serves on Disaster Recovery.
Education or Experience Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or Business preferred or high school diploma/equivalent with five years’ experience in bank compliance, risk management, BSA/AML positions