Residential Processor / Closer
Direct support to the Residential Team, primarily to processes first mortgage, Home Equity Line Of Credit (HELOC), and second mortgage files in accordance with bank guidelines and in compliance with all state and federal regulations
- Implement and manage processing procedures including first mortgage, HELOC and second mortgage applications in a timely manner.
- Order title and appraisals; obtain payoffs and releases, credit reports, OFAC, HELOC checks, Geocodes, Flood Certs, homeowners insurance, and other required documents to complete the loan file.
- Manage the residential pipeline including new loan submissions, Pending and approved transaction under both the Bank’s portfolio and secondary sourced loans.
- Managing loan approvals and conditions, obtain and process outstanding conditions and have direct interaction with the clients.
- Coordinate and manage closings with all clients and third parties involved in each transaction.
- Maintain weekly and monthly reports as required by management.
- Booking and funding of closed loans when required by loan admin department.
- Review loan files for completeness, accuracy, and compliance standards.
- Provide exceptional service to both internal and external clients based on Pilot Bank’s core values and client advocacy principles.
Education or Experience Preferred
- High school diploma/equivalent and experience; Associate Degree or college preferred
- Prior residential loan processing experience required.