To provide assistance to new and established clients. To provide can-do client service on a variety of transactions such as accepting deposits, cashing checks, processing withdrawals, posting loan payments, issuing cashier’s checks. To perform various operational duties such as cash balancing, new account openings, account maintenance and check ordering.
- Provides a full range of banking services, with emphasis on client advocacy service
- Cash / Monetary transaction handling and balancing
- Meet with clients face to face or on the telephone to discuss personal financial and banking needs through a client advocacy approach, and recommend ways the bank may satisfy those needs
- Assists clients in opening new accounts, including checking, savings, certificates of deposit and safe deposit boxes, ensuring that all documentation is completed and properly routed
- Explain bank disclosures and bank policies to clients, as required and/or needed
- Assists clients with bank service requests such as account maintenance, direct deposit, wire transfers, stop payments, check ordering, etc.
- Handle / Research client issues and help provide resolution
- Make referrals to other lines of business such as financial services and commercial lending
- Performs related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Weekend rotation is required, overtime may occur and responsibilities change with business needs.
Education or Experience Preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- Previous banking experience preferred
- Client contact skills, sales, and basic computer experience