Mortgage Loan Officer
The Loan Officer must utilize his or her real estate agent contacts to source leads for purchase mortgage clients. The bank will also provide additional leads, tools, and training to increase business. Must be NMLS registered with the state of Florida as a Mortgage Loan Originator. Competitive income structure with benefits. All Loan Officers receive a draw, plus a fixed commission based on the loans originated and funded. For top producers, we also offer volume bonuses.
- Knowledge of Conforming, FHA, VA, Construction Perm and 2nd Mortgage Product guidelines required.
- Ability to take accurate and thorough loan applications.
- Working knowledge of credit reports, DTI, LTV, and CLTV ratios.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including attention to detail and outstanding customer service.
- The ability to create, implement and adapt a market penetration strategy for lead development, prospect to client conversion, and client to close conversion.
- Must not have a criminal record.
- Experience on Avista Agile LOS a plus.
Education or Experience Preferred
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Management, etc. or high school diploma/equivalent and experience.
- 5+ years mortgage sales experience.