The purpose of this position is to support and assist the Loan Operations personnel with the documentation, origination and servicing of the Pilot Bank loan portfolio in a fast paced environment, and perform other duties as assigned.
- Document preparation via Laser Pro system via interaction with Sr. Loan Administrator
- Loan booking and tickler tracking on the core system
- File scanning -Vision Content Viewer
- Payment processing
- Paid out file processing
- Insurance tracking via outsourced vendor
- Customer service including problem resolution
- Cross train with Sr. Loan Administrator
- Additional responsibilities as determined by needs in the Department
Education or Experience Preferred
- Two years of college or high school diploma/equivalent and experience.
- 3 years of equivalent consumer, commercial loan documentation experience. Some knowledge of Residential Lending/Originating/Processing experience
- Additional skills: excellent organizational skills; excellent communication skills both verbal and written; teamwork oriented individual