Loan Administration Manger
Loan Operations/Administration Manager will manage the daily activities and operations of consumer & commercial loan servicing and loan administration.
- Attend Pipeline meetings to prepare for upcoming workflow
- Monitor pending maturities list for timely processing of renewals
- Documentation review – post closing
- Update staff on federal regulations that may affect all types of lending
- Assist with OREO and Repossessed items that may require closing of a new loan
- Verify Booking on the system of record
- Documentation review – pre closing (prepared in house)
- Oversee the loan processing, loan monitoring & loan servicing functions
- Audit for regulatory compliance
- Audit and reconcile input data both maintenance and booking
- Review payment reports for anti-money laundering
- Review scanning and keep the process flowing from booking~verification~scanning~review
- Work with the Accounting Department to reconcile General Ledger and Pass Through Accounts
- Monitor the interaction between Credit, Loan Operations and Loan Administration for timeliness of process
- Prepare and transmit reports to management
- Participates in the formulation of work procedures, policies and methods to ensure compliance with legal, regulatory and/or business policies.
- Manages projects that impact functional area/specific departments. Oversees quality control process.
- Train or arrange training for systems, documentation and process
- Schedule daily workflows
- Ensure quality customer service both internally and externally
- Monitor teams and be proactive if issues arise
- Perform annual reviews and give interim feedback if necessary
- Attend PRMC and SAMC and take minutes
- Transmit new information to team via weekly meetings
Education or Experience Preferred
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or high school diploma/equivalent and banking experience.
- 10 years experience in loan servicing/loan administration in a commercial bank environment and 5 years management/supervisory experience.
- Must have strong working knowledge of commercial and consumer loan underwriting disciplines, policies, procedures and regulations.
- Must possess skill set in managing team members in the administration and servicing of commercial loans.
- Must possess leadership capabilities and ability to motivate team members to achieve high levels of performance and results.
- Ability to operate with limited supervision.
- Requires proficient understanding of collateral perfection requirements for commercial and consumer loans.
- Prior experience required in managing paid loan functions and collateral release procedures.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Expertise in loan documentation for the following loan types:
- Commercial real estate
- Commercial loans
- Consumer loans
- Residential mortgages
- Functional knowledge of loan compliance regulations