Licensed Universal Banker
As a member of the financial center banking team, your role requires flexibility to meet a variety of client needs with a focus on sales. You will concentrate on developing meaningful relationships with both new and existing clients by understanding their financial needs in order to recommend and open the appropriate retail and investment products and services.
- Drive sales and success through your service: Ensure a positive client experience and achieve sales and referral goals through an expanded product set that includes banking, insurance and investment products.
- Build your book of business: Proactively seek ways to develop and expand client relationships in order to contribute towards financial center and your own success.
- Maximize your personal productivity: Utilize your dedication and drive, insightful listening skills, attention to detail, and adaptability to achieve all levels of client, financial center and personal goals.
- Grow your capabilities: Experience continual opportunities to expand your financial acumen, sales expertise, and interpersonal skills through networking, chamber and educational events.
- Sales and service experience required with a minimum of 2 years preferred.
- Strong listening skills, excellent client service skills, comfortable asking questions and identifying needs to expand the client relationship.
- Ability to understand how to present features and benefits of products and services to clients with differing needs.
- A track record of working effectively in a team environment and building solid relationships.
- Ability to work branch hours, which may include weekends and some evenings.
- Experience with basic Microsoft Programs; Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Education or Experience Preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent education. College degree in business related field preferred.
- Applicants must at a minimum possess an active Life/Health Insurance License or Series 6 license. Licenses are required to discuss and sell investment or insurance products with potential or existing clients.