Position assists the Controller and the Accounting Analyst to accomplish tasks related to the accounting department. Special projects may be assigned as they arise.
- Maintains and performs Accounts Payable functions
- Maintain fixed asset records
- Maintain prepaid records
- Tracking of Contracts for payment
- Balancing of correspondent accounts (Daily & Monthly)
- Daily General Ledger Unposteds
- Assist in accounting system enhancements as needed
- Clerical duties as needed
- Complete daily Accounting reconciliations
- Assist as liaison for clearing items from correspondent accounts
- Reconcile Internal DDA accounts
Education or Experience Preferred
- Minimum of an Associates Degree with a concentration in accounting or high school diploma/equivalent and experience.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Banking experience preferred but not required