Are You Looking for a Career that is Entrepreneurial, Inspiring, Rewarding, and Empowering?
At Pilot Bank, we are always looking for people who share our values of client satisfaction, integrity, teamwork, and innovation. We encourage creativity for the benefit of our customers. Through training, you’ll hone your skills for understanding client needs and going above and beyond expectations to build long term relationships.
Team members are shown the same concern, respect and caring attitude from within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every client. We are committed to providing our team members a work environment with equal opportunity for learning and professional growth.
What It’s Like to Be a Team Member at Pilot Bank
- Great people working together in smart, collaborative and inspiring teams where respect for individual talents is the norm.
- Endless opportunities to demonstrate client advocacy and create exceptional experiences — because that's what makes our clients happy.
- An inclusive culture of advocacy that values people as our greatest asset and actively engages with client partners, communities, and each other.
- Passionate commitment to improving our local communities and the environment through responsible, corporate citizenship.
- Financial and operational strength gained through sound business practices and innovative products and services, driven by team member inspiration and dedication.
Our Client Advocacy Culture: The Power of Relationship-Driven Client Service
The Human Resources function at Pilot Bank is dedicated to true client advocacy, a superior approach to client service that adds the power of relationships in a climate of warmth, friendliness, individual pride and company spirit.
Our client advocacy culture is modeled by our leadership team, who values an environment of open, two-way communication; recognition and reward of team members; and the imperative of having fun every day!
Pilot Bank’s Benefits and Wellness Programs
At Pilot Bank we recognize the critical contributions of our team members by providing competitive salaries, a comprehensive and flexible benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, and 401 (k) plans. Company paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) are also offered to employees.
Pilot Bank provides a wellness program with quarterly campaigns that add fun and excitement to our efforts to live well and maintain healthy lifestyles.
- Senior Credit Analysts
At Pilot Bank, you will find a variety of career paths in each of our job areas. Some examples of lines of business at Pilot Bank below.
- Retail Banking
- Commercial Banking
- Credit & Loan Administration
- Deposit Operations
- Compliance and Risk Management
For additional information and or inquiries please email email@example.com
There will be no illegal discrimination in employment, employment opportunities, or job actions on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information (including family medical history), or marital status. No job applicant or present team member will be illegally discriminated against or given preference because of any of the above characteristics.